Breast Surgery Treatment Centers
Comprehensive has five breast surgery treatment centers in Nevada offering treatment options including minimally invasive breast biopsies, sentinel lymph node biopsies and more. The breast surgery team at Comprehensive Cancer Centers, an affiliate of The US Oncology Network, offers the most current and effective treatment options for non-cancer and cancer related diseases of the breast.
Each location has either a physician, or several physicians, all dedicated to delivering the highest level of care to our patients. Treatment options also include access to groundbreaking clinical research giving patients the best fighting chance.
Below, you will find a list of each of these locations as well as links to a map for directions.
St. Rose Siena Breast Surgery Center
Maryland Parkway Breast Surgery Center
Sunset Road Breast Surgery Center
Breast Surgery Division Specialties
The breast surgery division at Comprehensive Cancer offers multiple treatment options including, but not limited to, the following services:
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation: Localized treatment (brachytherapy) that involves the insertion of a catheter to deliver a highly effective dose of radiation while greatly reducing treatment time.
- Clinical Research Studies: Allows for access to cutting edge treatment and therapies before they become available to the general public.
- Genetic Risk Screening and Analysis: Individuals at risk for familial and genetic breast cancer have options for surveillance and preventative intervention.
- Breast Biopsy: A procedure to determine the pathology of a mass, this includes in-office needle biopsies or surgical biopsies.
- Breast Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures: Ultrasound guided cyst aspirations and needle breast biopsies.
- Breast Exam and Breast Care Education: Breast examination by a physician with many years of experience as a specialist, and expert instruction in breast care techniques.
- Breast Ultrasound: A noninvasive test to produce internal images of the breast for diagnosis and treatment.
- Lumpectomy: A surgical procedure to remove a benign or malignant tumor and surrounding normal breast tissue.
- Mammogram Review: An expert image review and consultation.
- Management of Benign Breast Disease: Cysts, fibroadenomas, fibrocystic breast disease and breast pain all require expert management.
- Mastectomy: The complete removal of the breast.
- Nipple Sparing Mastectomy: A mastectomy procedure that removes the breast tissue sparing the nipple, if pathology allows.
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgery: The latest surgical method that combines cosmetic surgery techniques with breast surgical oncology for the most natural outcome.
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy: A surgical procedure of the underarm lymph nodes to determine if cancer has spread from its original site.